Thursday, October 15, 2015

The TMI Tag❤️

Hola!

Today I decided to do the TMI tag. TMI means Too Much Information...I think.
OK, let's begin!

1. What are you wearing? I'm wearing a pair of blue jeans from Cubus, a sweater from Seppälä and a neclace from Spain (the country, not a shop!).
2. Ever been in love? I do have had some crushes once, but nope, never in love. #foreveralone. Just kidding! I'm fabulous.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Nope. Thank God for that!
4. How tall are you? I think I'm something like 163 cm (5.35ft.)...?
5. How much do you weigh? Something like 50-55 kilograms (110.23-121.25lbs).
6. Any tattoos? Nope, but I'd like a super tiny one when I'm older somewhere on my wrist.
7. Any piercings? One in each ear. I think I'll get another one in my left ear sometime...
8. OTP? (One True Pairing) Hmm. My OTP is probably Ezria or Haleb (from Pretty Little Liars).
9. Favourite show? Pretty Little Liars and The Vampire Diaries!!!
10. Favourite bands? I love One Direction, but I'm not a huge fangirl, I also like Little Mix. I know this isn't a band, but T-Swiftie owns my heart and so does Ed Sheeran too❤️
11. Something you miss? My carefree childhood...❤️
12. Favourite song? Wildest dreams by Taylor Swift currently.
13. How old are you? I'm sorry, but I'm not going to give out my age because you never know who reads your blog...! You'll just have to guess my age!
14. Zodiac sign? Libra all the wayyy!
15. Qualite you look for in a partner? Huggable and someone who loves to cuddle.
16. Favorite quote? "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." -Maya Angelou.
17. Favorite actor? Emma Watson and Theo James❤️
18. Favourite colour? I like every single colour, but wine red is my favourite right now.
19. Loud music or soft? ----
20. Where do you go when you're sad? To the nearest sofa or bed...
21. How long does it take you to shower? Approximately 15-20 minutes.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 5 minutes!
23. Ever been in physical fight? Yes with my brother. Haven't we all?
24. Turn on? Eyes❤️
25. Turn off? Complaining people...
26. The reason I joined yotube? You see I took the questions from a website for youtubers... I do not have a yotube channel.
27. Fears? Any crawling spider or yucky bug and snakes. I'm literally shivering right now!
28. Last thing that made you cry? Don't remember. Probably when I laughed too hard with my cousins...
29. Last time you said you love someone? I think I said it on tuesday to my bunny Tiikeri.
30. Meaning behind your youtube name? I'll pretend it's my blog name. We'll it's just my first and third name; Anna and Leonor which places I just switched so it's leonoranna! Simple as that!
31. Last book you read? I actually read the book yesterday soo. It is called Finding Audrey and it's by Sophie Kinsella. I loved that book soo much! 5/5 from me, I really recommend it.
32. The book you're currnetly reading? Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban. Don't get me wrong now, I have read the whole HP series, but in finnish. So, I decided to read them in english!
33. Last show you watched? The Vampire Diaries season 4 episode 18 I think.
34. Last person you talked to? My dad this morning.
35. The realationship between you and theperson you last texted? My mother. We're in a perfect realationship!
36. Favourite food? Pizza. Pizza. Pizza.
37. Place you want to visit? London, Sydney, New York and Matamata.
38. Last place you were? Helsinki, Finland. But if we are talking about other countries then Barcelona, Spain. Hola, Maria if you're reading this! Have fun in Belgium! Te amo, media naranja❤️
39. Do you have a crush? No.
40. Last time you kissed someone? Don't remember. It was probably my mum on her cheek.
41. Last time you were insulted? Don't know.
42. Favourite flavour of sweet? Sour fruit or chocolate.
43. What instruments do you play? Piano, but I can play little bit of guitar!
44. Favourite piece of jewelry? The neclace I got from Spain.
45. Last sport you played? Baseball in school.
46. Last song you sang? We are the world by Michael Jackson.
47. Favourite chat up line? I think you're suffering from a lack of vitamin me.
48. Have you ever used it? Nope. I don't flirt.
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? My cousins on tuesday❤️
50. Who should answer these questions next? My classmate Janina (nouw.com/Missjannu)❤️ Lycka till! De tog säkert någo 45 min att svara alla...

Bye!
Kisses, Anna❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment