Friday, October 16, 2015

One Book A Week❤️

Hi. I think I'm going to start a thing called; One Book A Week!
So basically, what I'm going to do every week is suggesting good book I've read. I'm going to telll you a little bit about it, rate it and talk about my opinion on the book. Ofcourse I'm going to tell you who the author is, when it was published and in which language it originally was written in.
This week's suggestion is;

The Ruby Red series!

The series include: Ruby Red, Saphire Blue and Emerald Green.
Author: Kerstin Gier.
Original language: German.
Genre: Romance, science fiction, fantasy and historical fiction.
Publishing years: 2009, 2010 and 2012.

About the series: Gwendolyn Shepherd is 16 years old and quite normal, at least she thinks she is. There is a gene in her family that makes the carrier of the gene travel back in time. It was calculated long ago that Charlotte, her cousin, would get that gene. She's been practicing years from since she was little for the future trips to the past. And all for nothing! Because as it turns out, Gwendolyn's the gene carrier. She now has to tell her mother about these uncontrollable time jumps. Her mother takes her to a huge building which is kind of a head quarters for the time travellers. There's only two time travellers in the present time; Gwenny and Gideon de Villiers. Gwenny then has to insert her blood in a cronograph, to avoid uncontrollable time jumps. There was another cronograph, but Lucy Montrose and Paul de Villiers, other time travellers, took it with them to the past and now the can't com back to the future.

Rate: 5/5. I LOOOOOVE IT SOOO MUCH!!❤️❤️❤️

OK. This was a little bit poorly explained, bit that's pretty much it. I hope you read this book, beacause it's my favourite book. Yes, it's even better than Harry Potter I daresay! 
Oh and YES, it is available in english!!
Kisses, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment