Saturday, August 29, 2015

Loviisa❤️

Heyyy!
I'm so, so sorry that I've been so inactive lately. And I don't have an excuse for that...

Anyways today we went to Loviisa, a city in southern Finland, to visit a happening called Loviisan vanhat talot, which means Loviisa's old houses! You basically go and look at old houses. My dad had, who is a paint seller and paints old houses, had a little stand, amongst the many others.
So the rest of my family decided to go there too! 

It was really pretty there, but a little bit windy! I would really want to live there when I'm older❤️ I bet it's beautiful there in the winter! 

Then it started raining...

We ate alot! I got this DELICIOUS chocolate mousse cake❤️❤️ I got pretty full, whoops.

After that we just went to some thrift shops and I found this BEAUTIFUL fluffy sweater❤️ It's so fluffy I'm going to die!!

I had a really great time, although my trousers got a bit dirty, thanks to mum and my brother who accidentally kicked me, so now I have dirt on my trousers!!

See ya later!
Kisses
-Anna







No comments:

Post a Comment